Corporate and Administrative Services
- Preparing Minutes of directors’ and shareholders’ meetings;
- Preparing Annual General Meeting of a company;
- Preparing and filing a company’s annual return at the Registrar of Companies;
- Issuing and safekeeping of share certificates;
- Maintaining the statutory records of companies;
- Arranging certification and legalization of documents;
- Arranging translation of documents into any required language;
- Issuance of powers of attorney;
- Keeping the common seal of a company in a safe custody.
Coordination of business services such as audit, tax advicing, bookkeeping and VAT services;
Every company after its registration must keep books and file audited accounting once a year. We cooperate with Independent Auditors, who provide high-standard audit services. The reason we involve independent auditors in Cyprus is the law requirement for an auditor to control and overview accountanting to ensure the proper and truthful accounting facts are being filed.
We coordinate drafting of IFRS compliant Financial Statements (FS) in both the English and Greek languages for audit and submission to the Registrar of Companies as it is required by the law.
Due to independence considerations, we do not undertake the audit of companies we administer and manage. However, we will facilitate the entire process, from the appointment of an independent auditor until final sign-off and submission of the FS.
Please note there are certain risks associated with engaging a Cyprus Corporate Service Provider or Law Firm which performs audit in-house (an albeit too common occurrence).
We may maintain bookkeeping records for our clients’ companies
- Maintenance of computerised accounting records;
- Preparation of bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of debtors and creditors reconciliations.
Tax Advising and VAT Services
We advise international and local clients on effective corporate tax planning to reduce their tax liability in ways that are effective and practicable. Legal structures, tax concessions, double tax treaties and appropriate agreements are some of the tools we use for the potential benefit of our clients.
We may provide advice on various VAT matters, including providing information on VAT registration, submission dates, VAT penalties, interpretation and treatment of transactions according to the VAT legislation, etc.
- Correspondence with third parties and Governmental Authorities;
We may lead a correspondence with our partners and different Governmental Authorities on behalf of our clients. We use only trustworthy courier services.
- Carrying out negotiations on behalf of our clients;
- Secretarial Services.
Provision of Nominee Services
It is a legal requirement for an International Business Company to have at least 1 shareholder, 1 director, a secretary and registered office.
Why is important to have nominees?
Nominees can act on your behalf during the initial registration process , open bank accounts for you and other without you physically being present in Cyprus. You will be guaranteed full confidentiality (although the names of the beneficial owners will need to be disclosed for the purposes of opening the company’s bank accounts) but in practice, you will be the registered beneficial owner of this company. In all cases, beneficial owners are provided with trust deeds and instruments of transfer authorising the nominees to hold shares in trust for the undisclosed beneficiaries.
We provide high level services for our client like
- Registered office;
- Registered agent;
- Nominee shareholders;
- Nominee directors and other corporate officers to comply with the laws of the relevant jurisdiction.
Telephone & Email Services
Our communication services package includes:
- A full address for business correspondence + Mail forwarding;
- Telephone answering services + telephone forwarding;
- Voice mailbox;
- Dedicated or Shared Fax line with forwarding;
- Domain name registration, web design and hosting;
- Email addresses;
- Executive email.